A Beginner’s Guide To Email And Local SEO Marketing
This beginner’s guide will explain exactly what is email marketing and how it works. By the end, you’ll have a solid grasp of the basics along with the know-how to launch email marketing for your business.
In addition to email marketing you own the connections- you don’t have to worry about algorithm changes tanking your reach. That’s why building a successful email marketing campaign is more important than ever.
What Is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is when you send a commercial email message to your ‘email subscribers’- contacts who have signed up to your email list and given express permission to receive email communications from you.
Remember You’re A Guest In Their Inbox
People are overwhelmed with interruptions, pitches, and especially advertisements everywhere they look. You may think that your email is different or even special, however, to the reader in whose inbox you are, your email is just another advertisement- and not in a good way. This Is one of the reasons why it’s important to remember to use good manners.
How Does Email Marketing Work?
Email marketing is one of the strategies that are top-performing, and not in a small part due to it being intuitive and very often automated. An effective email marketing crusade requires three essential elements in its basic form namely:
- An Email List – There are many ways to build an email list. Creating a lead magnet that interests your target audience, such as coupons, in exchange for their email address.
- An Email service provider – An email service provider which is also known as an Email marketing platform, is software that effectively helps to manage your email list. It can also help with designing and executing automated email marketing campaigns.
- Clearly defined goals You can use email marketing to achieve many business goals. The first step is segmenting your email list according to subscriber actions. Creating an email or series of emails that are designed to get consumers to achieve goals is next. And finally using your ESP to send emails while monitoring the campaign automatically.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Email Marketing
Just like any other email marketing has pros and cons.
Advantages Of Email Marketing
- Email is permission-based: A customer entrusting you with their email address is like the virtual equivalent of giving you the keys to their house.
- Affords you Direct Access to your Audience: You are able to communicate directly with your subscribers during their routine, this is because people are checking their messages daily, so, your email has a chance of being viewed.
- Give you more control: With email, you’re in charge of the relationships you create with your audience. However, you don’t own the platform.
- More Personalization Capabilities: Research has shown that segmented and personalized campaigns tend to increase revenue by as much as 760 percent.
The Disadvantage Of Email Marketing
- Tough Competition: To Stand out in someone’s cluttered inbox can be a challenge, therefore your message must be engaging.
- You Need an Email List: You must have a list of email addresses of your target audience.
- Delivery and Deliverability issues: Getting your Email to land in the receiver’s inbox can’t be guaranteed.
How To Automate Your Email Marketing?
- Define your segments
- Design an efficient workflow
- Determine the right triggers
Best Email Marketing Strategies
- Use the right list building strategies
- Practice good email list hygiene
- Keep your list warm
- Focus on one objective
- Define and track the right KPIs
Testing and Tracking Tools:
Litmus can be used to test and track your email in traditional web clients.
Email Personalization Tools:
Hyperis: It helps you to add personalized images to each one of your emails, this includes profile images from social media platforms.
Examples Of Email Marketing
Teaonic: It is an E-commerce brand specializing in organic, healthy teas.
Bluehost: knows their audience is mainly made up of small business owners without technical expertise.
More About Our Local SEO Marketing
When using our local SEO marketing to get the most out of your SEO abilities and attempts is where you don’t go wrong. Our local SEO marketing services are conducted by an expert who is a helpful guide in optimizing your website for better results and higher rankings.
Careful consideration goes into each and every plan by our local SEO marketing expert who has years of experience to help you grow your business. So, contact us today we’re happy to receive your calls and answer any questions you have.