Founder & Director
As a finalist in the Australian Design Award and in various publications my SEO consultancy company has provided competitive prices with measured results. I personally work one on one with my clients to optimise results giving key ingredients to help get your website to the top of Google. My brand experience includes Monash university, Silvertop Taxi, Mercedes Benz and True Value Solar which I was the digital marketing manager. I am accessible, reliable and genuinely care for your business, if your business needs a kickstart with some nice graphic design, web design or SEO, get in touch today.
How to Use Google Analytics for SEO Insights
Google Analytics is a powerful tool that can help you gather valuable insights into your website’s performance. By tracking user behavior, traffic sources, and other key metrics, you can make data-driven decisions that can improve your search engine optimization (SEO) efforts.
Setting up Google Analytics for SEO
Before you can start using Google Analytics for SEO, you need to set it up properly. Here are the steps you should follow:
- Create a Google Analytics account: If you haven’t already, create a Google Analytics account and add your website to it.
- Install the tracking code: Copy the tracking code provided by Google Analytics and add it to your website’s HTML code, just before the closing tag.
- Set up goals: Goals are important for measuring the success of your SEO efforts. Set up goals that are specific, measurable, and relevant to your business goals.
Using Google Analytics for SEO Insights
Now that you have set up Google Analytics for SEO, you can start using it to gather insights. Here are some of the ways you can use Google Analytics for SEO:
- Track organic search traffic: Use the “Organic Search” report to see how much traffic your website is getting from search engines.
- Monitor bounce rate: High bounce rates can indicate a problem with your website’s content or user experience. Use the “Bounce Rate” report to see how many visitors are leaving your site after viewing only one page.
- Identify top-performing pages: Use the “Behavior” report to see which pages on your website are getting the most traffic and engagement.
- Track backlinks: Use the “Referral” report to see which websites are linking to your site.
Google Analytics is a powerful tool that can help you make data-driven decisions to improve your SEO efforts. By setting up goals, tracking key metrics, and monitoring user behavior, you can gain valuable insights that can help you optimize your website for search engines. With regular use and analysis, Google Analytics can help you stay ahead of the competition and drive more traffic to your website.