How to Use Instagram Ads Alongside Your Local SEO Marketing
Since Facebook acquired Instagram, it’s become more than just a photo posting platform. It is one of the best social networks to advertise on. It has grown to be just as big of an advertising platform as its parent company, Facebook.
Add a branded hashtag or the hashtag of your choice and see your post reach millions with the help of Instagram’s algorithm. If you want to increase your reach even further, Instagram ads are the way to go.
Why Advertise on Instagram?
Instagram has over 200 million business accounts and 2.8 billion accounts in total. With such a large user base you can target ads once you study their algorithm.
Instagram has become one of the major marketing platforms for your product or services. It is bringing in serious cash for businesses all around the world. Even if you’re not a multimillion-dollar brand, Instagram ads are still just as important for you to use (if not more important).
What Are Instagram’s Ad Formats?
It has many Ad formats to choose from. You just have to choose the most creative and eye-catching content to showcase your product/service. Here are some of the Ad formats you might want to use.
- Photo Ad: An Instagram photo ad looks like a post from any of the accounts you are already following but will include a little “Sponsored” notation in the corner to let people know they are looking at an ad.
- Carousel Ads: These ads take photo ads to another level. You can create a series of up to 10 photos or videos in a single ad, which allows you to showcase a collection or group of products/services
- Video Ads: Video Instagram ads are just as they sound. Like carousel and photo ads, they appear in the Instagram feed. You can post an ad as short as a second or as long as sixty minutes.
- Instagram Shopping: You can showcase your product in your post and tag your company, or the company you’re working for. Instagram gives you the option to add a link to your tags/posts so that customers can directly shop through your post.
- Creators: Content creation on Instagram is a huge thing now. Influencing is a full-time business like any other. It has become one of the most effective ways to market your product.
- Reels ads: These are ads in between reel videos. They follow the same format as an Instagram reel video, allowing the ad to feel like a natural part of the reel video feed. Instagram reel ads can be up to 30 seconds long and play in a loop
- Stories: Just like other Instagram ad types, stories ads are placed natively within the stories environment so your target audience sees the content right there, as they are scrolling through the stories of the accounts they follow
- IGTV: These ads play at the beginning of ads an Instagram user clicks on, much like video ads on YouTube or another video platform. IGTV ads can be up to 15 seconds long.
Frequently asked questions about Instagram Ads :
Should I run my ads on both Facebook and Instagram?
It depends on your target market and which platform they use the most often.
Can I create Instagram ads without an Instagram account?
No, but you can use your Facebook business page to set up your Instagram ads.
How much do Instagram ads cost?
They can cost on average between $0.20 and $2 per click or $6.70 per impression.
Are Instagram Promotions worth it?
It can help you reach more people on Instagram. If you have a popular photo or video post, it may be worthwhile to promote it to a wider audience.
Instagram has become one of the hottest marketing places. You should utilize these features to your benefit. Many successful businesses have opted for Instagram ads, they believe in the power of social media advertising and Instagram is one of the biggest players when you think of this advertising approach for your product/service.
Something About Us
Using our local SEO marketing for businesses is making sure you’re getting the most out of your social media ads. Optimizing your Instagram ads alongside your local SEO marketing is hitting two birds with one stone. Our local SEO marketing packages are created by an expert who is a helpful guide in optimizing for better results and rankings.
Careful structuring goes into each package by a professional with years of experience to help you reach more potential clients with your ads, and possibly attain more sales. So, contact us today we’re happy to receive your calls and answer any questions you have.