How to Utilize Automated Email Marketing And Local SEO Marketing
You should know your email marketing goals. If you want to achieve them and see a return on your investment. Your chances can drastically increase with automated email marketing.
Automated Email Marketing, What Is It?
Automated email marketing is a series of emails you automatically send to your prospects or customers. You can schedule these emails to be sent, based on the interaction you want with your audience or potential clients.
These emails should not be considered spam by the reader. Instead, you should make these emails personalized to some extent so that the interest of the reader does not fade away. The automation part of email marketing usually creates a sort of misconception in our minds.
Why Should You Consider Automating Your Emails?
If you have sales in digits you cannot personally send emails to, automated email marketing does the work for you. You cannot personally write emails to your customers every time you want to make any product/service announcement.
Automated email marketing allows you to create email series that are perfectly tailored to your audience’s needs and send them out at a specific time.
Email responders allow you to segment your audience. Segmentation means there are endless ways you can personalize your automated emails, so you’re getting both convenience and personalization.
When to use Automated Email Marketing?
- When someone abandons their cart, you can schedule an email to go out to them, prompting them to return and complete their purchase.
- When people give you their email and other details just to check what’s on one of your web pages, you might not expect them again. You can send them interesting newsletters in hope of keeping the relationship alive.
- Promotional emails are a great way to drive audiences to your website. Just make sure they are engaging and not just spamming their inbox.
- Automatic replies to customer complaints
- Welcome emails are a great way to engage with your new customer base.
When not to use Automated Emails?
Personalization is the most spoken topic in marketing. When it comes to automated emails, personalized emails for your customers, etc become a very important aspect.
You can personalize the emails all you want, but you don’t want to push it. There’s a limit to what you can do. Segmentation of subscribers often works, however, there are times when you need to treat people as an individual.
You have to keep one question in your mind, that is “what situations does it pay to address people as part of a segment, and when do you need to address them as an individual?”
Best Automated Email Marketing Tools
The key is finding the email marketing tools that best fit your needs. Here are some of the best automated email marketing tools you can use.
- Drip: This is a straightforward tool to use, but it’s also powerful. Attract more customers with high-converting forms and schedule creative emails with ease.
- Sendinblue: It allows you to easily segment your audience, meaning you can work on personalizing your emails to your audience.
- Mailshake: It has lots of plugins that allow you to build out your mailing list, clean it to make sure you’ve got live emails, and schedule the perfect email sequence.
- Mailchimp: This is an all-in-one marketing platform that allows you to send drip emails, segment your audience, A/B test, and much more.
- Emma: With lots of handy integrations and great personalization options, it’s a professional email marketing tool that can bring in serious results. It’s for large businesses with a set marketing team
More On Local SEO Marketing
Using our local SEO marketing is making sure you’re getting the most out of your marketing attempts. Optimizing your automated email marketing is a direction you should definitely go in. Our local SEO marketing packages are created by an expert who is a helpful guide and can help you get in with the latest trends in optimizing your marketing strategy.
Careful structuring went into each package by a professional with years of experience to help you optimize, reach more traffic, and possibly rank higher. So, contact us today we’re happy to receive your calls and answer any questions you have.