Which Is Better According To Local Search SEO: WordPress.com or WordPress.org?
When you visit WordPress.org you can download WordPress and create your own website like no other. You can have a totally free hand when you build your website. Whereas WordPress.com lets you blog. You don’t have to host anything, but you sacrifice a lot of the flexibility and design freedom that makes WordPress so popular.
It is a free platform perfect for beginners who want to build a basic website. Its simplicity is second to none, so you can focus more on creating great content without worrying about technical stuff.
- Easy to use: It is very easy to use, you can get started as soon as you register. Consider everything has been taken care of. You won’t have to download any software, pay for a hosting plan, or manage a server. Although you get a subdomain (wordpress.com) after your ”first domain” you can always upgrade as its plans are not that expensive.
- Hands-off maintenance: You don’t need to worry about backups, updates, and other daunting technical stuff—all of that is handled by WordPress.com’s developers and support engineers.
- Customer Service: Depending on the paid plan you’re subscribed to, you can also receive personalized 24/7 support via live chat or email.
- Basic customization options: Even with its free plan, WordPress.com still gives you enough elbow room to personalize your website to your liking. There are hundreds of free themes to choose from, so you can pick something of your choice.
- Security features: It is a closed ecosystem that is already secured by default. You won’t have to install security features or monitor your website 24/7.
- Painless migration: If you want your blog to be a full-fledged website, hence you want to transfer it to a proper website builder then it’s very easy to do on WordPress.com. It has a built-in export tool that will pack your entire website into a single downloadable file.
- Unreliable traffic monitoring tool:
- Cannot make money out of it.
- Not good for branding
- Restricted ownership (for free users)
- Bad for SEO
It is best for bloggers and businesses who want to take full control of their websites. You’re free to integrate it with custom themes, plugins, and tools, so your website looks, functions, and lets you monetize your website with freedom.
- Full data ownership: Transferring from one host to another isn’t complicated. You own all your files and can take them to any hosting provider that supports WordPress.
- Limitless design options: WordPress has many themes one can choose from. It is generous in giving you access to free themes for starters. Then you can get over 5000 plus third party themes available for anywhere between $25 to $299
- No WordPress-sponsored ads: Once your website is up and running, you’re free to monetize it any way you want. You are free to make money out of your website.
- Unmatched customizability: WordPress is an open-source platform that offers great customization for your website. Beginners can also customize their WordPress sites.
- Massive selection of plugins: WordPress is known for having the most number of plugins to enhance your website’s functionality. Whether you want to add a table, collect your visitors’ emails, or create a landing page, there’s always a plugin that will match your needs.
- Better search visibility: WordPress gives you more control, so your website is more likely to rank on search engine results. By applying seed-boosting strategies to your websites, you can make them faster too.
- Routine maintenance of your website (backups, updates, etc.)
- The cost of running a website varies
- Steep learning curve
More About Local Search SEO
Using our local search SEO is to get the most out of your SEO abilities and attempts. Our local search SEO has a professional who’s a helpful guide in optimizing your website for better results and higher rankings.
Careful consideration goes into each and every plan by our local search SEO expert who has years of experience to help you grow. So, contact us today we’re happy to receive your calls and answer any questions you have.