Which Is Better For Your Local SEO Agency WordPress Or Wix?
WordPress is definitely better than Wix as it allows users to create sophisticated websites and customize them to their liking.
Although Wix is easier to use for beginners, it won’t give you as much freedom as WordPress does. Both of them use different servers, it completely depends on one’s experience level and purpose in launching a website
It’s a content management system best for those who value flexibility and versatility. It doesn’t come with great functionality right out of the box, but you can customize it through thousands of themes and plugins.
Pros And Cons Of WordPress:
- Full data ownership: Transferring from one host to another isn’t complicated. You own all your files and can take them to any hosting provider that supports WordPress.
- Limitless design options: WordPress has many themes one can choose from. It is generous in giving you access to free themes for starters. Then you can get over 5000 plus third party themes available for anywhere between $25 to $299
- No WordPress-sponsored ads: Once your website is up and running, you’re free to monetize it any way you want. You are free to make money out of your website.
- Unmatched customizability: WordPress is an open-source platform that offers great customization for your website. Beginners can also customize their WordPress sites.
- Massive selection of plugins: WordPress is known for having the most number of plugins to enhance your website’s functionality. Whether you want to add a table, collect your visitors’ emails, or create a landing page, there’s always a plugin that will match your needs.
- Better search visibility: WordPress gives you more control, so your website is more likely to rank on search engine results. By applying seed-boosting strategies to your websites, you can make them faster too.
- No customer support
- The cost of running a website varies
- Steep learning curve
It is best for beginners who want to build a basic website that doesn’t need advanced features. It’s an entry-level tool with an easy drag-and-drop editor so you can make a website in minutes without much technical knowledge.
- No upfront cost: You can register and create a website on Wix for free. If you want more functionality and to remove the Wix ads, you can upgrade to one of the Wix website plans or the business and eCommerce plans.
- Intuitive drag-and-drop editor: Beginners can easily customize their website templates with Wix’s drag-and-drop interface that lets you move things around and add as many features as you please.
- Wide selection of free templates: Wix offers the freest pre-made templates among all website builders. With over 500 templates to choose from. If it’s your first website, then you can easily find one without paying a buck.
- Handpicked apps: Wix might have fewer apps, but the website maker tool chooses quality over quantity. The apps are chosen very carefully to choose from.
- Customer Support: You can request a call-back through the Wix website so a company representative can talk to them directly. This way, you won’t have to waste time fixing the issue yourself and let a person that “knows” handle it.
- Hands-off security and maintenance: With Wix, its technical team handles all maintenance and security. This means you won’t have to lift a finger to create backups, update apps, or fix security glitches.
- The pricing page lacks transparency
- Limited flexibility
- Underwhelming blog features
- Ad-free site not available in all plans
- Difficult to get out of
- No good with SEO
You also have other options to choose from, like Weebly which is also good for beginners, Web.com which is best for building landing pages, and Shopify which is also best for eCommerce.
Wix can get you online fast, the ease of its drag-and-drop editor and its wide range of free templates can give you a professional-looking website without breaking the bank. While high-traffic websites generate income from content, WordPress remains the best content management system.
More Info On Our Local SEO Agency
Using our local SEO agency is making the decision to get the most out of your SEO abilities and attempts. Our local SEO agency has a professional who’s a helpful guide in optimizing your website for better results and higher rankings.
Careful consideration goes into each and every plan by our local SEO agency expert who has years of experience to help you grow. So, contact us today we’re happy to receive your calls and answer any questions you have.