Getting your business on the Google Local Finder / Google Maps
Free quick start guide.
FREE REPORT DOWNLOAD IT NOW
How to get your Local Business listed on Maps…
Want to be listed on the Google Maps results? And also to have a chance of being shown on page one of Google in the much sought after “snack pack” (local results)? In order to do this you need to claim and set up properly your Google My Business profile
This free quick-start guide shows you how to do just that. Plus it is an Australian edition.. so it contains a list of high value Australian directories that you should submit your details to when building citations and back-links.
Download it now…
In This Report You Will Learn:
- An Overview of Google My Business
- What You Should Do to Make Sure You Are Up-to-Date
- Some of the Features on This New Platform
- Tips for Getting the Most Out of Google My Business
- Best Australian business Directories to get listed in
- and MUCH more!
You can have instant access to all of this right now, for free! Just complete the simple form above and I’ll email you all of this right away.
Local SEO Australia
More than half the searches performed on Google have local intent. This means that roughly three out of four people searching in Google are actually looking for local products or services.
You are losing out on all of this traffic and business unless you get your Local SEO right and make sure your business can be found on Google local results.
Do you service a local area or region? Then you need this urgently!!!
A local business means someone who specialises in a particular geographic area – it can be as small as a suburb or as big as a whole city. Typically these will be service providers such as restaurants, take-away food, trades and service providers such as plumbers, window cleaners, locksmiths, roof repairs, accountants, building inspectors, real estate agents, local retail outlets to name but a few.
If this is you then it is vital to be found in the Local Search Results because that is where your customers are looking- right now.
I can get you there.
Test me out – try Google right now and see if you get a result like the one shown in the image below. Note that my website (local-seo.com.au) is number one for the search phrase “Local SEO Melbourne” in the local listing results for my region (Melbourne). Your results may vary slightly depending upon your location.
Click here to see the local results for this search query in your local area>> Local SEO Melbourne
This is where your business should be for your best search terms in your local area
Some Quick Facts
- Over 80% of searches are local searches
- People are checking for opening hours, address etc
- Local Searchers are 2.5x more likely to buy
- If you are not listed on the Local Finder Results / Google Maps they will not find you and you will not get their business
- And if you are not listed on the Local Finder/Maps results, then you definitely will NOT be showing up in the highly sought after 3-pack or “snack pack” on the front page of the google search results. Just imagine how much NEW BUSINESS that could bring you…
What to do now
You can download the free guide shown above. If you have already read the free guide or if you simply need someone to do it all for you – then I can help.
I can create a complete local SEO program for you .. from local optimisation of your website through setting up Google My Business, getting citations and claiming your maps listings and more. And don’t worry if you don’t have a website yet as I can help with that too.