Getting the Most from Social Media
SEO and Social Media Are a Team
Your professional web design website will grow if you use some form of social media. Writing guest posts and posting on other websites is not going to get you very far. You will start to see big rewards when you engage with clients and customers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
Your goal should be developing a fan base with active engagement, and this comes from people who follow your social media pages.
Here are a couple of effective tips to help you with social media
- You should be able to mix your personality and daily activities with your business. We call this the 80/20 rule. Talk about your business 80% of the time and your personal life 20% of the time. Your followers will feel connected to you and remain loyal. Solution A-Design will help you take your business to the next level and we won't stop there!
- Everyone who has Facebook knows it can take up huge amounts of your time. Manage your time effectively by being strict and allocating a certain amount of time to your pages.
- You may think you don’t have to bother with Google+. Well, you should. It’s essential you experiment with everything out there, especially Google+. It is run by the largest search engine in the world after all.
- Finding the balance between content and conversation is important. It is easy to lose focus and chat with your clients instead of selling to them. This is important but remember to get them to act.
- You need to have social media marketing strategy to get the best results from this form of online marketing. If you just start anywhere, then you are not going to have much direction and won’t get your desired results. Your SEO and social media agency will help you stay focused.
- Google is looking for black hat techniques, so if you are buying fans and followers, you are not doing yourself any favours. There are one or two good software programs, but you should also be wary of these. The best rated program for Twitter is TweetAdder. This is especially helpful because you can specify the followers for your niche.
Variety is the Key to Success
Solution A-Design variety is critical to online success. We can help you with SEO and social media marketing to get your online business noticed.